Astellas ISR Portal - Welcome
Investigator Sponsored Research Portal
We are now accepting new applications for ISR proposals. Applications for proposals for the following products by region will be considered and may be submitted using this website:
• EMEA enzalutamide, gilteritinib (France, Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden) • USA:
• enfortumab vedotin (proposals will be reviewed jointly by Astellas and Seattle Genetics)
• enzalutamide (proposals will be reviewed jointly by Astellas and Pfizer)
• Canada: enzalutamide
• Brazil and Colombia: enzalutamide
• Asia Oceania: febuxostat, enzalutamide, tacrolimus extended release and mirabegron.
• Japanese users: Please go to
Should you have any questions, please reach out to the Medical Affairs contact in your Region or by contacting
or if US-based, call 1 (844) 827-9913.
Please do not use this website to report safety information or product complaints.To report safety information or product complaints about an Astellas medicine please email (according to region) to:
; for USA:
; or for Asia/Oceania:
For EMEA Registrants: Your personal data shall be processed by Astellas to evaluate a proposal submission in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation particularly with respect to protection of personal data and the requirements for the processing of personal data (including your personal data submitted by you in your registration or in any proposal submission). By registering on this website or making a proposal submission you consent that your personal data may be shared with and processed by Astellas, Astellas’ Affiliates including those Affiliates outside of the European Union, third parties Astellas and / or Astellas’ Affiliates engage as service providers who may not be located in the same country as you and any relevant Regulatory Authority and/or enforcement body. Please contact our data protection officer if you have further questions at:
. Our full Privacy Notice will be made available to you.
This is your place to manage all of your investigator-sponsored research with Astellas.
Already a Member?